IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE TRAVELLING WITH BICYCLES!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Maximum weight of bike is 25 kg. Please see above picture for the maximum measurements.
- All saddle bags and other extra equipment attached to bike (including water bottles) will need to be taken off before departure. All extra parts which might be blown off in a strong wind or rough seas need to be taken off as well.
- The bike is transported on the roof of the vessel and will be attached to a bicycle carrier/stand – please note that the bike will be exposed to the elements.
- The owner of the bike will need to assist the crew with attaching the bike to the stand.
Please contact email@example.com or call +358 500 102 111 for more information on transporting bicycles. Wellcome!