- What time do I need to arrive on the boat?
If you are travelling without a bicycle, you will need to arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the departure. If you are travelling with a bicycle, please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure.
- Can I leave my bicycle bags on my bike?
Bicycles are transported on the roof of the vessel, and the bicycle bags will need to be taken inside the vessel. The bikes should be free from all extra equipment during the transport.
- What kinds of weather conditions will prevent the vessel from being in traffic? How will we know if the route will be cancelled?
If the route is cancelled, we will email all passengers with a prebooked ticket. We will also notify of the cancellation on the front page of our webpages.
- Where can I book accommodation?
You can book accommodation through the links on the ‘Destination’ page. Some of the accommodation will be available for booking through this website at a later date.
- Can I take my dog with me?
You can take a small pet with you. This means a lapdog or a cat. Transporting large dogs is unfortunately not possible due to space restrictions.
- Is it possible to board the vessel with a wheelchair?
The vessel is unfortunately not suitable for the disabled.
- Is there a café/restaurant onboard?
There is a small coffee kiosk onboard, and it is possible to buy a cup of coffee, a bottle of water and something sweet to eat. Alcoholic beverages are not sold onboard. It is permitted to enjoy your own snacks onboard, but please take your trash with you when you leave the boat.
- Are there no discounts for the elderly/pensioners?
We’re sorry, but all tickets for adults are sold for the same price.
- How long is the trip from Hanko to Jurmo?
The travel time is 3 h 30 min, but the time spent moving is about 2 h 45 min. Loading and unloading on the islands takes some time, and this will give you a change to stretch your legs for a few minutes.
- Can I purchase my ticket from the boat?
Tickets cannot be bought from the boat, tickets must be bought beforehand from our ticket store.